The Case For Exclusive Psalmody
Anthony T. Selvaggio is a Teaching Elder in the RPCNA and a visiting professor at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary. He is the editor and contributor to P&R’s series The Westminster Assembly and the Reformed Faith: The Faith Once Delivered.
He delivered a five-part series to the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America entitled, “The Case For Exclusive Psalmody”.
- The Power of Congregational Singing
- The Argument For Exclusive Psalmody
- The Arguments Against Exclusive Psalmody
- Why We Worship Without Musical Instruments
- A Manifesto for Psalm Singers
A most excellent and highly recommended series!